Very good opportunity for a skilled SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT to head up this highly specialised TAX DEPARTMENT, to function as the TECHNICAL EXPERT and deal with highly complex client & advisor queries, whilst ensuring the prompt filing of submissions & returns to SARS.
Based in Johannesburg, this Senior Tax Consultant role is paying R650K – R750K P/A
Recently crowned as the TOP Asset Manager in Africa, this Market - Leader offers a wide range of individual, adviser & institutional investment solutions and in order to create an integrated product offering for their current clients, they are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• Completing & submitting PAYE, VAT , DWT , IWT returns to SARS.
• Completing & submitting all bi-annual recons & SARS declarations for bi-annual PAY recons, IT3(b)/IT3(c)/IT3(s) certificates, RA contribution certificates & FATCA/CRS submissions.
• Manage bi-annual SARS submission process.
• Deal with clients/advisors with regards to all high-level complex queries
• B.Com , N.Diploma or Certification in Taxation qualification would be preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in a specialised TAX role
• 2 + years SARS b-annual submissions & returns experience.
• Experience in submitting PAYE, DWT, IWT & VAT returns for companies, trusts and close corporations.
• Knowledge of Income Tax Act, pension Fund Act, Long Term Insurance Act.
• Good understanding of CIS, LISP, Retirement Annuities – the taxation thereof and processes surrounding filing returns and submissions to SARS.
• Basic understanding of FICA & FAIS.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.