Superb opportunity for a Service Desk Manager to join this World – Class Retailer & HEAD UP the ENTIRE Service/Help Desk & Production area, taking complete OWNERSHIP and driving through the implementation of service frameworks whilst building a first-class, motivated team.
You have the chance to define all KPI’s and ensure that all Incident & Problem frameworks are aligned to the larger Organisation’s strategy.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this Service Desk Manager role is paying R650K– R700K P/A
This Retailer is known for continuously introducing NEW FOOD,CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are an Organisation fuelled by TECHNOLOGY & TRANSFORMATION and are PIONEERING the industry with their Customer-Centric Strategy & Vision.
As the Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Organisations IT Helpdesks as well as Production Monitoring team. You will need to establish and manage the Operation and Service principles & guidelines, provide service metrics and management reporting to Business as well as ensure that continual service improvement initiatives are implemented and reviewed.
Skills & Experience needed:
• ITIL or COBIT certificate would be preferred.
• 8+ years IT Command/Help Desk experience.
• Best practice IT Service strategies, process and standards experience.
• Solid IT Operations process & procedures experience.
• Excellent Incident, Problem & Change Control Management experience .
• Experience working with 3rd party Vendors.
• Strong Team Management experience
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.