Opportunity for a Senior BI Data Warehouse Developer that has worked across either the MS SQL or Oracle tech stack to lead the implementation of FULL LIFECYCLE, END-TO-END BI DATA WAREHOUSE Solutions across a variety of applications and systems for this award-winning Retailer.
The Retailer, being TECHNOLOGY AGNOSTIC, has an exceptionally strong Data Capability and because of this have an extremely Data-Centric culture where the wider strategic business decisions are based on these key insights regarding their clients.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this Senior BI Data Warehouse Developer role is paying R650k p/a.
This world-renowned Retailer is one of the most loved brands in South Africa, consistently reinventing the way in which South Africans Live, Shop & Eat. They are without a doubt the most successful Retailer in the industry.
• You will be responsible for designing and implementing the FULL END-TO-END BI Architecture solution which will include putting together the development estimation, completing the impact analysis as well as managing the risks associated with each project.
• You will need to design, develop and implement all ETL solutions – including deciding which ETL technique to use.
• You will need to design and develop all Data Integration solutions.
Skills & Experience needed:
• 5 + years’ experience BI / ETL Data Warehouse development experience using either the MS SQL or Oracle BI tech stack
• Solid Integration skills- excellent ETL & OLAP tools experience
• Excellent Data Warehouse skills
• Retail system knowledge/ experience will be a massive advantage, but you will have the change to GAIN this experience if you don’t have any.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.