This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer to take part in the development of a suite of brand new integrated business systems, touching on Business Intelligence, CRM, Data warehousing and e-commerce.
Based in SANDTON, this position is paying up to R55K per month.
They are embarking on developing a whole new suite of integrated core business systems catering to every aspect of their operation. This will afford you the opportunity to not only gain valuable business application development experience but also play a key part in their design.
Progressing through the full SDLC on both the front and backend, you will be working in unison with the Development team formulating system requirements, architectural design, coding, automation and solution integration.
Located in Sandton with over 150 employees, this South African company develops, distributes and markets its own, well-known brand of personal care products. Since their incorporation 9 years ago, they have grown exponentially thanks to investments in e-commerce initiatives and continuous product innovation.
- 3 -year qualification in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
- Experience working in a Linux environment essential
- Minimum of 4 years’ overall software development experience
- Database and SQL experience (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with web-based applications and third-party integration