Very rare opportunity to for a Software Engineering Manager to take the lead in this HIGHLY successful FINTECH Business, leading a multitude of FULL STACK multi-disciplinary AGILE teams that are currently responsible for developing all DIGITAL projects for the Retail Investment space.
This Software Engineering Manager role is based in Johannesburg and is paying R1.2Mil P/A
Operating within the largest Investment & Insurance Organisation in Africa, this highly successful FINTECH Business is responsible for implementing a multitude of DIGITAL RETAIL INVESTMENT applications, products & services across the entire Group. Another primary function of this business is to introduce MACHINE LEARNING & ANAYTICS in order to better aggregate & interrogate their customer information in their search for deeper customer centricity.
Working at this organisation gives you the opportunity to work in FAST-PACED, AGILE & DEVOPS environment, but still be part of a reputable, award-winning Brand.
• You will be responsible for creating a fully-fledged DEVOPS & AGILE environment, coaching the software & larger organisation on AGILE & DEVOPS practices.
• Working with the Technical Leads on architecture and technology related tasks, assisting as & where it is necessary.
• You will need to work closely with the Chief Digital Officer, offering advise & assisting in the greater strategic implementations.
• You will be responsible for building up the technology community, presenting at tech meet-ups & conferences, participating on online forums etc.
• B.Sc/B.Com /BTech/ND- Information Systems, IT, Computer Science etc
• 5+ years Software Engineer/Development experience
• 2+ years Leadership & Management experience
• Excellent DeVos & Agile practices experience
• Expert Development skills, including some hands on experience coding in web & some JS frameworks – Angular, React or Node.JS
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.