This is a rare opportunity for an experienced SOFTWARE SUPPORT CONSULTANT to WORK COMPLETELY REMOTELY on a permanent, full-time basis for an established South African company and gain experience with Azure.
Paying between R25k and R30k pm, this this Senior Software Support role will allow you to work from any location of your choosing and internet connectivity and hardware will be provided.
- Providing remote support to clients on the installation or upgrade of the company’s web application
- Supporting the hosted application servers running on the Azure cloud
- Investigating errors and determining where they originate
- Working with the developers to resolve bugs
- Importing client data
- Server and database support
- Executing queries in SQL
- Assisting with software testing.
The majority of the work will be during usual S.A office hours but there will be the odd occasion where after hours support is required for which you will be given additional time off.
Having developed a specialized set of cloud based software to assist large organisations achieve optimum system security and audit compliance, this South African company has expanded their client base over the past 8 years to include organisations as far afield as Canada, Germany, South America, the UK and Australia. Their software handles security audits, risk identification, project planning, risk and exposure management, control and monitoring.
- A minimum of 5 years software support experience
- Knowledge of SQL, VPN's and database support
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Should you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please email an updated copy of your CV to Philip at Acuity Consultants – firstname.lastname@example.org