This is an excellent opportunity for a Skilled SQL Developer to GAIN PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE for international clientele. This position will also afford you the opportunity to TRAVEL TO EXCITING DESTINATIONS ACROSS THE U.S, EUROPE & JAPAN.
Based in Stellenbosch, this SQL Developer role offers a salary of between R30k and R40k pm + company benefits.
Headquartered in the U.S, this company is a leading global provider of software systems that, through the use of advanced analytics; forecasts, manages and optimizes the movement of vessels and cargo through the entire supply chain. Their system is comprised of a plethora of modules including optimum route and cost calculators, port schedulers, exposure forecasting models and contract and documentation management tools, which in unison to reduce the cost, time and risk of product shipping and transport.
As a key member of the integration team, you will be responsible for financial integration projects between the company’s shipping systems and their customers own financial/ERP systems. This will entail analysing, coding (in SQL), testing integration related software and managing the projects through to completion.
- Code and test integration software – Development is predominantly in SQL (using SQL Server), with some C# .NET
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures and documentation
- Facilitate & support user acceptance testing, either remotely or on site at clients’ offices at international locations
- Provide second line support as and when required by the Support team
- Analysis, planning & project management
- SQL Server development experience
- Knowledge of database architecture & design
- Strong engagement and communication skill
- Knowledge of C# – beneficial
If you're interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV.
If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.