This is a REALLY good opportunity for a STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to take the lead in RE-DESIGNING all sales and distribution strategies for this NEW Investment Platform (LISP) Business
YOU will be responsible for re-designing current sales and distribution process and strategies that will increase the reach of the new Offshore and Onshore Proposition, essentially assisting in the development and successful launch of the new Platform.
Based in Johannesburg, this Strategic Business Development Manager role is paying around R700k p/a(neg)
You will need to provide expert insight into this project, managing all changes and supporting the Business Development Managers in driving through increased engagements with their clients.
This role will offer YOU total freedom & flexibility to do the job the way YOU want to - but still with the support and backing of highly effective Leaders & Experts.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Forward-Thinking Investment Platform Business that is backed by Global Technologies & Modern Processes and is offering their clients industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment options – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be a bonus.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills - experience dealing with Wealth Managers.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.