Exciting opportunity for a STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join a TOP Asset Manager & help establish this new Investment platform (LISP) business in the South African Market. You will be the key link between the business and a portfolio of Wealth Managers, Brokers and IFA’s and will be responsible for growing, nurturing & establishing relationships with the current portfolio along with new clients. You will be fundamental in managing the move from the current platform to the new platform, getting buy-in from your clients and enlightening those who are unsure about the new products & platform on the benefits of the new proposition.
You will need to put together a regional business plan which will influence the overall distribution strategy of the new platform. You will also be given the freedom to run your portfolio in a way which will establish your name in the market, but still getting support and backing from highly effective leaders in the Investment arena.
This Strategic Business Development Manager position is based in Johannesburg, and is offering R600k – R650k/a CTC, excluding highly lucrative & achievable Commission/Incentive Plan. Travel, Cell, 3G, Entertainment allowance is also covered.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Forward-Thinking Investment Platform Business that is backed by Global Technologies & Modern Processes and is offering their clients industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment options – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS.
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be a bonus.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry BUT if you have experience in another industry and have an understanding & passion for the investment & wealth management space please do apply. “Out the box” thinkers are welcome!
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills - experience dealing with Wealth Managers & knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.