Fantastic opportunity for a STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join a NEWLY created Investment (LISP) Platform Business. You will play a major role in establishing this business within the SA Market & will be the key link between the business and a portfolio of IFA’s, Wealth Managers and Brokers. You will be fundamental in managing the move from the current platform to the new platform and will deliver a regional business plan which will influence the overall distribution strategy within the business. You will need to inform your cleints about the new product offering and the benefits of this new proposition while encouraging those who are unsure about the new products & platform to join you on this exciting journey.
Based in Johannesburg or Pretoria, this Strategic Business Development Manager is offering a base of R650k/annum, excluding highly LUCRATIVE & ACHIEVABLE Commission/Incentive Plan. Travel, Cell, 3G, Entertainment allowance is also covered.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Forward-Thinking Investment Platform Business that is backed by Global Technologies & Modern Processes and is offering their clients industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment options – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS.
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be a bonus.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills - experience dealing with Wealth Managers & knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.