Exceptional Opportunity for a STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join a NEWLY created Investment (LISP) Platform Business to develop, cultivate as well as nurture a number of KEY STRATEGIC relationships with a portfolio of IFA’s, Wealth Managers and Brokers.
Working across the GAUTENG region, you will be given a HOT portfolio where your job is not only to keep YOUR clients excited about the release of the PLATFORM but also encourage & convince those sitting on the fence to take the plunge and join you on this Journey. Putting together regional business plans that will affect the overall Distribution strategy, YOU will be given the freedom & flexibility to do YOUR job they way YOU want to - but still with the support and backing of highly effective Leaders & Experts.
Based in Johannesburg or Pretoria, this Strategic Business Development Manager is offering a base of around R50k - R55k p/m, excluding highly LUCRATIVE & ACHIEVABLE Commission/Incentive Plan. Travel, Cell, 3G, Entertainment allowance is also covered.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Forward-Thinking Investment Platform Business that is backed by Global Technologies & Modern Processes and is offering their clients industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment options – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Post Grad in Financial Planning/CFP would be a bonus.
• Experience in developing leads & prospects in a sales environment within the Investment industry.
• Excellent Investment product technical knowledge - In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary etc.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market.
• Understanding of all products on offer in the platform Investment industry both local & international.
• Exceptional Client Relationship skills - experience dealing with Wealth Managers.
• Do you have BD experience in other industries with a PASSION for the Investments & Wealth Management space– apply anyway as well. “Out of the box” Thinkers are welcome.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
[Email Disabled] or cara [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.
***Acuity Consultants are a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, SAP, Financial Markets and Analytics Recruitment. For more information and additional vacancies please view our website [URL Disabled]