Golden opportunity for a SUPPORT ANALYST to lead the maintenance of all FRONT & MIDDLE APPLICATIONS for this Multi-National Global Markets Business.
This is a highly COMPLEX ENVIROMENT & is an excellent opportunity for YOU to utilise your technical TRADING PLATFORM knowledge and work closely with business , dealing with senior stakeholders (TRADERS) in order to resolve all issues & explain the outputs of the system. YOU will also become the TECHNICAL LEAD on an ORGANISATION-WIDE PROJECT.
Based in Johannesburg, this SUPPORT ANALYST role is paying R550K-R650K P/A- NEG for the right person.
With ties to the LARGEST & MOST SUCCESFULL Financial Services Group in Africa, this GLOBAL MARKETS BUSINESS , focuses on risk management (market, credit & liquidity risks) & trading , providing their shareholders with long-term investment exposure and allows for structured investment product development. Working at this Company will give you exposure to a variety of TRADING SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGIES, whilst gaining deep insight into FINANCIAL & CAPITAL MARKETS.
• B.Sc/B.Com in Computer Science, Information Systems etc
• 2+ years experience in a Financial/Risk Analytical role
• Strong Financial Instruments knowledge – Bonds, Swops, Derivatives, FX etc
• Capital & Global Markets background
• Advanced Excel skills – ability to write macros etc
• Ability to read & understand Java code is going to be a big advantage
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV.
.If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful