Suburb opportunity for a skilled SYSTEMS ANALYST to gain exceptional INVESTMENTS & WEALTH MANAGEMENT SYSTEM experience by taking the lead in planning and creating all WORKFLOW & CONFIGURATION capabilities for a NEW Investment Platform.
You will ultimately be responsible for driving through operational efficiency, manging the change and ensuring that the system and business processes are fully optimized and highly efficient.
Based in Cape Town, this SYSTEMS ANALYST role is paying R600k p/a – R650k p/a
Recently crowned as the TOP Asset Manager in Africa, this market leader offers a wide range of specialised Investment products to meet a variety of investor needs and in order to expand on their current product offering, they have opened up a NEW LISP Platform Business that has already taken the market by storm because of its unique offshore and onshore Investment product offering.
It is an absolute rarity in the current job market to join a WELL-ESTABLISHED Organisation, yet still be part of a NEW Businesses inception & development.
In this role, YOU will be responsible for creating and maintaining the workflow and configuration for the NEW PLATFORM system in order for all business & operational process to run efficiently and optimality. You will need to document key business and system process, executing and managing the workflow and configuration as well as adapting them as and when is needed.
Experience & Skills required:
• LEAN/Six Sigma/ Agile/ Dip. in Business Analysis c would be a massive advantage
• 4+ years Business Process/Systems Analysis / Business Analysis experience
• Experience in planning and creating workflow and configuration for a complex environment.
• SQL experience will be a big advantage
• Excellent communication skills.
• Financial Services industry experience would be preferred (Investment/Asset Management experience will be a massive advantage)