This is a very good opportunity for a TAX ACCOUNTANT/SPECIALIST that has got solid experience across DWT, PAYE, VAT & IWT returns to join a highly acclaimed ASSET MANAGER and be the main point of authority – dealing with all SARS returns as well as solving complicated complex client tax queries.
Based in Johannesburg, this Tax Accountant/Specialist role is paying R700K – R750K P/A
Recently crowned as the TOP Asset Manager in Africa, this market leader offers a wide range of specialised investment products to meet a variety of investor needs. To diversify their current product offering, they are in process of opening up a BRAND NEW LISP Business and it is an absolute rarity in the current job market to join a WELL-ESTABLISHED Organisation and be part of a NEW businesses development & establishment.
• B.Com , N.Diploma , Certification in Taxation.
• 5+ years’ experience as a TAX Accountant/Specialist.
• 2 + years SARS b-annual submissions & returns experience.
• Experience in submitting PAYE, DWT, IWT & VAT returns for companies, trusts and close corporations.
• Knowledge of Income Tax Act, pension Fund Act, Long Term Insurance Act.
• Good understanding of CIS, LISP, Retirement Annuities – the taxation thereof and processes surrounding filing returns and submissions to SARS.
• Basic understanding of FICA & FAIS.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
(021) 801 8001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.