Excellent opportunity for a TAX SPECIALIST to join a GLOBAL WEALTH & INVESTMENT Company, on a STRATEGIC level to lead the TAX function for this business. You will be dealing with all high-level complex TAX queries, whilst also implementing all TAX PROCESSES to ensure smooth & timely SARS filling.
This is a STRATEGIC position and will give you the chance to lead the implementation of multiple TAX initiatives within the organisation, whilst also being the businesses represented for all TAX related matters.
Based in Johannesburg, this TAX SPECIALIST role is paying around the R700K (NEG).
They are an Award-Winning Company that are part of the LARGEST Financial Services group in AFRICA and offer numerous Financial, Investments and Insurance solutions to Private, Commercial & Institutional clients. This Company is changing the way in which we INVEST.
• B.Com , N.Diploma , Certification in Taxation.
• 5+ years Tax related experience.
• Good SARS b-annual submissions & returns experience.
• Experience in submitting PAYE returns, VAT returns, DWT returns, IWT returns(companies, trusts & close corporations).
• Knowledge of Income Tax Act, pension Fund Act, Long Term Insurance Act.
• Good understanding of CIS, LISP, Retirement Annuities – the taxation thereof and processes surrounding filing returns and submissions to SARS.
• Basic understanding of FICA & FAIS.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
(021) 801 8001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.