Exceptional opportunity for a TECHNICAL ARCHITECT to deliver ENTERPRISE-LEVEL TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS across this Leading, Multinational Retailer. Working across multiple business domains , YOU will be responsible for designing & integrating complex Technical Solutions in a MULTI-TIER ARCHITECTURE environment.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this TECHNICAL ARCHITECT role is paying R940K P/A (NEG)
This Retailer is known for continuously introducing NEW FOOD,CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are an Organisation fuelled by TECHNOLOGY & TRANSFORMATION and are PIONEERING the industry with their Customer-Centric Strategy & Vision.
As the TECHNICAL ARCHITECT you will be responsible for creating, delivering and managing all Technical Solutions in order to assist the business in achieving its operational and strategic objectives.
Using your exceptional Infrastructure & web technical skills, you will be responsible for determining the overall design direction, producing technical systems solutions as well as hardware recommendations.
Skills & Experience needed:
• Relevant Degree/ Diploma - TOGAF certification would be a big advantage.
• 10+ years working in a Senior Infrastructure role.
• Excellent Infrastructure management experience.
• Experience with Web Technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps.
• Experience designing, integrating and managing complete infrastructure solutions.
• Solid Project Management skills.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.