This is a really good opportunity for a TECHNICAL LEAD that has worked extensively with ORACLE technologies, to LEAD a MASSIVE Organisation-wide TIA Software Implementation for this highly successful GLOBAL Insurance Company. YOU will be driving through the ENTIRE TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION of TIA, managing multiple teams in a LARGE BUSINESS CHANGE area.
Based in Johannesburg, this Technical Lead role is a 1 year CONTRACT & is paying R800k p/a.
• Translate all technical requirements to into systems delivery requirements as well as develop the technical & functional design for the software implementation.
• Oversee all technical build and testing phase of the projects.
• Lead the technology strategy and design phase of this project. Including documenting the technical designs
• Working closely with the Head of Business Change, lead multiple Run & Build teams to ensure successful implementation of TIA.
• TIA Software experience is going to be non-negotiable.
• Experience in delivering large scale system projects.
• Solid Oracle technical background.
• SOA solutions related experience in delivering solutions such as TIA , Duck, Creek, Oracle SOA/TIBCO ESB, SOA integration etc experience
Part of an award – winning GLOBAL Financial Services Group, this multi-national, established INSURANCE company offers tailored made commercial risk solutions to private, corporate & commercial clients. This Organisation prides themselves in developing their employees to reach their utmost potential( study & leave assistance offered at all levels) in a collaborative and challenging work environment
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.