This an excellent opportunity for a Tester to GAIN EXPERIENCE WITH CLOUD & WORK FOR A GLOBAL SOFTWARE VENDOR.
Based in Cape Town CBD, this Tester role pays between R28k and R35k per month and also offers a range of attractive perks such as 25 days leave a year, extended maternity and paternity leave benefits, highly flexible working hours and the option to transfer to any of their offices around the world, from New York to Hong Kong.
This software company has provided one of the world’s most advanced and extensively utilized investment analysis and reporting tools for more than 20 years. Their cloud based products are common place in every investment and asset management firm across the globe.
Focussing primarily on the cloud based financial analytics suite, the role will entail:
- Analysing technical specifications and writing test plans and test cases for each software component
- Assess the efficacy of tests (scripting)
- Adding test cases to the automated test suite
- Conducting Functional, Integration, Regression, QA and UI Testing
- Providing feedback to the Project Manager, Business Analyst and Software Developers on problem areas
- Compiling of defect reports
- Tertiary qualification in the field of IT or Finance
- ISTQB Certification
- A minimum of 4 years software testing experience
- Familiarity with Agile and the SDLC
- Exposure to financial services industry or financial software applications would be highly desirable
Should you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please email a copy of your CV to Philip Boltt - email@example.com
021 801 5001
Should you not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.