Really good opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join this Commercial Insurance Giant to promote, market & sell boutique, exclusive TRAVEL INSURANCE SOLUTIONS to a large portfolio of Travel Agents & Brokers.
You will have the chance to be upskilled & trained, receiving a FAIS & INSURANCE accreditation as well as gaining expert insight into the Insurance Industry.
This Travel Insurance Consultant role is based in CAPE TOWN and is paying R400K P/A excluding incentives.
• Maintain all current relationships with portfolio of clients, whilst actively identifying new customers.
• Keep management up-to -date by submitting activity as well as sales reports.
• Resolve customer complaints timely by developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
• Monitor competitors by keeping a pulse of what is happening in the market-place, gathering information on products as well as pricing.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Solid experience working in the Travel industry – Travel Insurance knowledge will be an advantage.
• Excellent Sales experience – proven history of reaching targets as well as building solid relationships with clients.
• Excellent communication & relationship building skills.
• Sales & key account management skills.
• Insurance experience would be a massive advantage.
Part of an award – winning GLOBAL Financial Services Group, this multi-national, established INSURANCE company offers tailored made COMMERCIAL INSURANCE to private, corporate & commercial clients. This Organisation prides themselves in developing their employees to reach their utmost potential (study & leave assistance offered at all levels) in a collaborative and challenging work environment
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.