We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.
Wealth Manager – join a Reputable, Credible Wholistic Wealth Management Firm. CT, R+2Mil P/A(neg)
|Job Title:||Wealth Manager – join a Reputable, Credible Wholistic Wealth Management Firm. CT, R+2Mil P/A(neg)|
|Salary:||R+2 Mil P/A|
|Contact Name:||Cara Schickerling|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2018 07:47|
Golden opportunity for a skilled Wealth Manager to join this Reputable, Credible Wholistic Wealth Management Firm, to develop uniquely INTERGRATED WEALTH INVESTMENT LIFESTYLE STRATEGY’s & PLANS s for a large portfolio of HNW Clients whilst also being a driving force in developing STRATEGIC MARKET PLANS to actively grow & diversify this Firms Client Portfolio.
This really is a phenomenal opportunity for a Wealth Manager to take their career to the next level, by joining this prestigious WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM that is one of the few companies that is a GENUINE WEALTH FIRM, as a PARTNER ADVISOR to their business. They offer outstanding C-LEVEL support & YOU will be joining a brand that is well-know and respected in the market-place.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this WEALTH MANAGER role is paying R+2 Mil P/A – it all depends on YOUR LEVEL of experience & what YOU will bring to the business.
• B.Com Investment Management/Finance/Economics etc
• Advanced Post Grad/Post Grad Dip in Financial Planning/ CFP / RE would be a massive advantage
• Experience working as a Wealth Manager/ Financial Planner/ Broker - proven track record in managing a portfolio of HNW Clients.
• In- depth understating of investment components, product licenses, tax, fiduciary , estate planning etc
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market
• Portable client base would be preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's