This is an excellent opportunity for a Web Developer to GAIN EXPERIENCE WITH ANGULAR 5, TYPESCRIPT AND GOOGLE FIREBASE.
Based in the NORTHERN SUBURBS (with the option to WORK REMOTELY from time to time), this Web Developer role is paying between R30k and R40k pm.
- Working with the Designer on redesigning the look and functionality of the application and implamenting the changes.
- Working on integgrations with API's and fixing offline capabilities.
- Assist the Lead Developer in building features for the application
Pioneering the InsureTech space in South Africa, this organisation has created the country’s first consumer centric, mobile insurance brokerage platform.
Their platform integrates with multiple major insurance companies to provide the consumer with a range of offerings customized to their unique needs and individual risk profile. It then conducts a detailed comparative analysis of each, ensuring that the consumer obtains the best possible cover, at the lowest premium. Once a selection has been made, cover is arranged immediately at the push of a button and the individual can manage every aspect of their portfolio from the app itself without ever having to fill out paperwork or engage with a call centre.
Although they have a non-corporate culture, they have a very structured approach governed by engineering practices and an Agile methodology.
- Training or qualification in IT, Programming or Multidedia Design.
- A minimum of 3 years Web or Front-end development experience
- Knowledge of Angular
Should you wish to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com